I got the front hood handle installed. All the little bits and pieces that have been littering the house over the past few months, are slowly migrating into the garage.
The left rear "area" is pretty much complete. All brake lines are in, the parking brake cable is installed and connected. The brake drum is on, but the axle nut is not installed yet, I still need to clean up the threads.
I also installed the heater cable that will operate the heater boxes off the engine.
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Got the front brake drum installed. They are brand new so they look darn pretty.
The deck lid inside latch that was zinc plated has now been installed along with the little rubber anti-rattle things (the little black circles on either side of the latch.
The outer latch was installed as well. It's the little victories.
The pedal assembly was installed tonight as well. It was a busy night!
Monday, December 13, 2010
I built a stand for the body. It is great, I can keep the chassis under it until it is ready to drop it down onto it. It might be too high, I actually think that I would not be able to get it out of the garage if I had to, haha. Everything has wheels, so it can be moved around the garage.
The only problem, as I have mentioned, is it is too freakin' cold in the garage to keep working. Anyone want to donate a pellet stove, feel free!!!!