Sunday, June 3, 2012

Brakes Done

I had adjusted and bleed the brakes about two week ago. After two days I noticed that the was brake fluid on the garage floor. It turns out one brake line was leaking, apparently due to a bad connection. Also, the master cylinder reservoir had a hairline crack in it. The sad part is that it ruined the paint in the spare tire wheel well. Got a replacement reservoir from Wolfsburg West, and a new brake line from Old VWs Restoration. Everything works.

Gas tank installed, all I need to finish is the passenger door, and the body is pretty much done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment